twoS3V3N

MGC Family,

I see great potential in this company. I have gone as far as to put my money where my mouth is and have also scooped up the yearly sub here. I see strengths and opportunities for growth. I would like to extend my willingness to freelance consult and function as a member of your team should allocations allow on your end - it may not be today but please do keep me in mind as I truly believe I can be value-added to the MGC family, brand, and team. I bring with me knowledge from being a viewer and streamer (800+ in viewer patronage/follows) personally, certification from Cornell university in Digital Marketing, experience as a community founder and manager of 200+ members,  experience in social media platforms and relations (instagram- 200+, twitter- 1300+). The hat's in the ring (have the confidence to know it's the only ring I've been willing to extend myself towards) , it is my pleasure to be part of this regardless.

A.L.

twoS3V3N

Ryan Miller
I will Have our Hr Department or The head of Marketing contact you. Thank you for believing in this company
Like (1)